Collection and Use of Personal Information
Protecting consumer privacy is of utmost importance to us. We are committed to safeguarding our customers’ personal data. Personal Information means information that (1) is recorded in any form; (2) is about, or pertains to a specific individual; and (3) can be linked to that individual.
You provide Personal Information to NALT® via the following ways:
1) Ordering Online: When you create an individual account online at www.nalt.com, we may collect a variety of information, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
2) Phone: When you call NALT’s Customer Care/Third-Party Partner for consultation on our products or ordering products, we may ask and collect information such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
3) In-Person visiting any kind of distributer.
NALT® only asks for personal information that it requires. We will only use this information to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected. NALT® may transfer your Personal Information to companies that are performing services for us and/or may also use the information you provide us to help personalize product information and offers. We only use your name and mailing address information to mail you promotional items, news and offers. We will never give or sell your user information or email address to anyone without your consent. To ensure compliance with federal law, Mudmasky.com does not maintain information provided by children under the age of 16. If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, please immediately notify us by contacting us in accordance with the CONTACT US section below.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
Third Party Sites and Social Media
California Do Not Track Notice
Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third party websites, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. At this time, we do not track our customers’ personal information over time and across third-party websites and therefore this requirement does not apply to us. California law also requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users’ online activities over time and across different sites when the users use the operator’s website or service. Third parties that have content or services on our site such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. We do not knowingly permit such third parties to collect any personal information from our site unless you directly provide it to us and we provide it to them with your consent.
NALT® takes reasonable steps to protect our customers’ Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. We designed Mudmasky.com to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you’ll be unable to inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the CONTACT US section below.
Choices and Access
NALT® gives you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from:
1) Receiving marketing communications from us: If applicable and you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us as specified below in the CONTACT US section. In your response to us, please provide your name, identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive, and include the address(es) to which it/they are sent. For example, if you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails or direct mail from us, tell us that, and provide your name and e-mail or postal address. You may also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by visiting the Site to update your online profile. In addition, you may opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any such message.
2) Receiving reminders from us: If applicable and you no longer want to receive medical reminders from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us as specified below in the CONTACT US section. In your response to us, please provide your name and the e-mail address or phone number at which you receive reminders from us.
3) Our sharing of your personal information with affiliates and third-party partners: If applicable and you would prefer that we not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with our affiliates and/or third-party partners for their marketing purposes, you may opt out of this sharing by contacting as specified below in the CONTACT US section. In your response to us, please state that we should no longer share your personal information with our affiliates and/or third-party partners for their marketing purposes, and include your name and e-mail address.
We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared your information (i.e., as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important transactional and administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
NALT® will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law. When the data is no longer needed, NALT® will use reasonable measures to perform secure erasure of data.
NALT.com uses “cookie” technology. A cookie is a very small text file that a website can save onto your computer’s hard disk to store your information and settings. When you log on, the cookie tells us whether you have visited us before or are a new visitor. It doesn’t track any personal information, give us the means to contact you, extract information from your computer or deliver viruses. Furthermore, your address or credit card information is never stored in a cookie. Cookies are simply the most efficient way for us to be able to offer you an enjoyable online shopping environment.
Managing or deleting your NALT account
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, at any time by logging into your NALT® account. You may delete your NALT® account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email marketing and unsubscribing
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails, stated below the email. If you opt out of receiving such communications, please allow us a 15 working days to process your settings.
NALT® allows children under the age of thirteen years to browse our site. However, if you are under the age of thirteen years, you may not provide personal information to us. This site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities.
Last Updated: October 5, 2020